Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: mommys little monster the cover band

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Agent5556's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do they have a website??

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sickboy79's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, kinda but, it's still under contstruction. PrivateHell here is my fellow bandmate in the band who is making it. I'll let him make the decision if he want's to post the link.

    But, we do have a My Space sight. Check it out if you can:

    www.myspace.com/mommyslittlemonsters

    Hope that helps.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Agent5556's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hear you guys are pretty good and that you play chicago alot. I am in DC and Chicago and would love to see you if you are in the area anytime soon.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sickboy79's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Agent5556:
    I hear you guys are pretty good and that you play chicago alot. I am in DC and Chicago and would love to see you if you are in the area anytime soon.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Thanks. I appreciate whoever may have made those compliments. That's cool. We don't have anything scheduled right now, as we're finishing mixing our demo cd to get us out more but, we will keep you in mind as we get out. Maybe we'll post out Chicago area gigs here on the forum if anyone wants to check us out. Thanks again.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member tom1945's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2005
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want to post a cover song on here can you explain to me how you guys did it? Thanks, you guys sound really good by the way.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sickboy79's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the compliments. Do you have the recording as an MP3 or wav file on your computor? All you have to do is host in on an internet site.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •